OFFICE LOCATION: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
PURPOSE OF JOB: To maximise the effectiveness of the Corporate Account managers by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality opportunities.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
• Liase effectively with all departments within TalkUK to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas
• Computer literate/keyboard skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Must be able to deal with technical product information
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
TYPE OF PERSON (MOTIVATIONAL PROFILE)
• Achievement orientated
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure
• Sets high standards and consistently achieves them